General Policies & Reminders
- Are you wearing the appropriate coloured wristband? If not, please stay off all equipment or head to reception to purchase a Clip ‘n Climb session.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times while at Clip ‘n Climb Hutt Park.
- If you are pregnant, have a pre-existing heart condition, a pre-existing back problem or any other medical condition we advise you not to participate in this activity.
- Our minimum age is 4 years old, with a minimum weight of 10kg.
- Children, 14 years and younger, MUST have a parent/guardian present at Clip ‘n Climb HuttPark.
- All pre-school aged children MUST be actively supervised and accompanied by an adult caregiver (16 years or older).
Rules for Climbers
- Climber maximum weight is 150 kgs (330 lbs)
- Climber minimum weight is 10 kgs (22lbs)
- Climber must fit safely in a harness
- Climber must have harness checked before climbing
- Climber must attend Safety Briefing before climbing
- Climber must always follow Staff instructions
- No flip-flops or open toe shoes. Ensure shoelaces are tied
- No jewellery to be worn. Eyeglasses must be ‘secure’
- Long hair must be tied back
- No chewing gum, food or drinks allowed in the climbing area
- No running, jumping or pushing in the climbing arena
We value your safety but if you have any concerns about any of the equipment or another climber’s behaviour, please bring it to the attention of a member of staff. You should be in good health, and you should participate in a responsible manner.
If you go to the toilet, you must remove your harness and have it rechecked by a member of staff before climbing again.