It’s party time at Clip ‘n Climb HuttPark!
Let us give your birthday boy or girl an amazing experience! We have an awesome party area in our conveniently located Café. We have a generous Birthday Party package. We also have a great range of beverages and food for purchase from the Café.
You can enjoy any of our activities as part of your party package.
For more information please email us [email protected]
– 1 hour climbing on Clip n Climb, followed by
– 45 minutes use of private party area
– Party food and beverage
– Choice of 2 Pizzas
– Choice of 2 Platters
– Choice of Lemonade or Juice
– All climbing equipment provided
– A free Leap of Faith jump for the birthday child
– Upgrade your party to include Junglerama for an extra $9 per child
– Upgrade your party to include Jumperama $13.00 per child(including Jumperama jumping socks)
– Gourmet Chicken: Smoked Chicken, Tomato, Baby Spinach & Mushrooms
– Cheesy: Tomato Paste and Cheese
– Hawaiian: Ham, Pineapple Chunks
– Meat Lovers: Beef, Bacon, Pastrami, Mushroom, Caremelised Onion with Barbeque Swirl
– Vegetarian: Tomato, Baby Spinach, Mushroom, Capsicum & Onion
All on a tomato herb base sauce topped with mozzarella
– Bounce Platter: Club Sandwiches and Tortilla Wraps
– Jump Platter: Mini Savouries, Sausage Rolls with Tomato Sauce and Relish
– Flip Platter: Fish bites, Chicken nuggets, spring rolls, samosas, mini dogs, fries with 4 dipping sauces
– Vege Platter: Spring rolls, samosas, corn nuggets, broccoli and cheese bites, fries with four dipping sauces
– Minimum charge of $300 per party for upto 8 children (Additional Children $35 per child)
– Two supervising adults required
– Advise your guests to bring a water bottle
– No food is to be brought into the premises apart from a birthday cake
– Confirmation of guests must be advised two days prior to your party taking place; number of guests confirmed is what will be charged.
– Please do not bring messy items such as Pinatas, Party Poppers, Face Paint or Pop Corn. Lollipops are also considered dangerous.
– Please email or call and chat to our friendly team about the availability of dates and times.
– A $50 non refundable deposit is required on booking.
– Extra food platters and pizza are available and can be purchased on request.
– We ask parents to invite children to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the Clip ‘n Climb session to allow time for entry, harnessing, and safety briefing.
– Price adjustment may change without notice
Please advise your guests that any person that has had an infectious illness with possible symptoms of vomiting or diarrhea within the last seven days should not attend the party due to the potential health risk to other guests.
FAQs for Parties
How far in advance should I book my Clip ‘n Climb Party?
To ensure you get a time that suits you best we advise booking 2-3 weeks in advance.
What are your safety rules?
To ensure the safety of all our Clip ‘n Climb guests, our friendly staff always supervise all areas of the park. We have strict capacity levels that we adhere to daily, and all guests are briefed on do’s & don’ts before their climb time begins.
Can I add extra guests?
If you would like to add additional children to the event after you have booked, email us [email protected] to see if there is space. However, please be aware that once we have passed our capacity for the session, we cannot allow any extra guests. Space fills up very fast!
How old must you be to have a Party at Clip ‘n Climb?
Our minimum age is four years old (with a minimum weight of 10kg). If you are holding a party for four years old’s, we recommend the morning 9.30am slot.
What can adults do while the kids are Climbing?
We have a Cafe where parents can enjoy coffee and snacks. We have arcade games to play on. We also have areas available for viewing.
How Long do Clip ‘n Climb HuttPark parties go for?
Clip ‘n Climb HuttPark parties run for 2 hours. This includes 1 hour climb time and 45 mins in the party area. We ask parents to invite children to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the Clip ‘n Climb session to allow time for entry, harnessing, and safety briefing.
Do we get exclusive use of the Clip ‘n Climb area?
No, we do however ensure that our strict capacity levels are always adhered to. We do offer private hire of the entire facility for larger groups – enquire here.
Can we decorate the party area?
You are most welcome to decorate but please note: all decorations must be removed upon exiting the party area.
What times can I book my child’s birthday party?
Depending on availability, anytime during our opening hours.
You can check availability on our booking page.
Do I have to pay for parking?
There is plenty of free, off-street parking available at Hutt Indoor Sports.